My photo
There is a space between what we say and what we think, and that gap is never fully realized. But we can continue to try to connect the points, and eventually maybe we can get somewhere.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Treats

I've been meaning to upload these random pictures for a while. They're each from different days of last month, but I never got around to posting them. But it's never too late!




Vegan deliciousness at the General Store! Sometimes it's really hard resisting these fresh bake goodies in the morning time with my coffee.... so sometimes I'll get a cookie.


This is not the snow from yesterday, but from just about a week ago. I'm still enamored by the snow. 

This is a terrible picture of this, but it's awesome! VEGAN DOGS!!!

This one was also just the other day. I was walking to work and just a half a block up University Place was a giant cake being attacked by a gaggle of pigeons! I think the cake had once said Happy Birthday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment