My photo
There is a space between what we say and what we think, and that gap is never fully realized. But we can continue to try to connect the points, and eventually maybe we can get somewhere.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Juice Feasting!

Today is the first day of the juice feasting! I'm incredibly excited to venture into the unknown land of fluids and see how my body and brain adjust. I'm mostly glad that I'm accompanied by my boyfriend, my best friend, and also her boy friend. It's good to know that we're all in this together.

I'm just very curious to see how I feel and how my body responds to this. I've never done any kind of fasting before, but I do think it will be relatively easy considering I'm already vegan. The hardest part I think is getting used to not chewing... which is mental. But considering I will be getting tons of vitamins and nutrients, I think my body will remain pretty satisfied.

The menu for today is the following:

APPLE, BEET & CARROT
1 Apple
2 Beets
3 Large Carrots
1 Piece Ginger (thumb sized)
4 cups Spinach/Kale

MEAN GREEN
1 cucumber
4 celery stalks
2 apples
6-8 leaves kale
1/2 lemon
1 tbsp ginger

GREEN
2 cups Kale
2 cups Spinach
1/2 Cucumber
4 stalks Celery
2 Green Apples
1” Ginger root

THE ABC’S
2 Asian Pears
2 Apples
2 Beets
2 Carrots
1 cup Cabbage
6 handfuls Chard 3 cups

CITRUS GREEN
6-8 leaves kale
6-8 leaves swiss chard
1 cucumber
6 clementines

So far I haven't felt much except for great. I've had a few moments of feeling hungry- enough to chew something, and then I remember I can't haha! We shall see how the rest of the day goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment