My photo
There is a space between what we say and what we think, and that gap is never fully realized. But we can continue to try to connect the points, and eventually maybe we can get somewhere.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We were on the cusp of the storm



Every morning I pass by the City Reliquary museum on my way to the subway. I've never actually been inside, but the window displays always catch my eye. They usually have something to do with the history of Brooklyn in some way. This week there's a display of unicorn collectors items, the relevancy of which I'm not too sure of. But I thought it was cute regardless. 



Towards the end of the evening Jason and I went to chat at Irving Farm coffee shop where I purchased this beautiful soy latte. I love when people take the time to make the little things beautiful. I had to take a picture of how pretty my little evening latte looked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment