My photo
There is a space between what we say and what we think, and that gap is never fully realized. But we can continue to try to connect the points, and eventually maybe we can get somewhere.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I keep dreaming about California



My first snow day! Yesterday all of the New York public schools and most of the private universities sent out mass emails saying that SCHOOL IS CLOSED! Wooohoo! I've never had a snow day before, and I really want to go make a snowman and make snow angels and just go play in it all in the park. But it's still snowing like crazy outside and the winds are pretty intense so it might have to wait until later. What would be super cool is if it didn't stop snowing like this until tomorrow night... that way we could have TWO SNOW DAYS!! Just like the movie. The pictures above are from this morning when the snow was kind of tapering off. I took them outside my local coffee shop. But the pictures below are of what going on now. These were taken from out my window. 






No comments:

Post a Comment