My photo
There is a space between what we say and what we think, and that gap is never fully realized. But we can continue to try to connect the points, and eventually maybe we can get somewhere.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Four quarters for a dollah"

Just a quick update on the last few days of this week:

Monday was ridiculously windy and rainy during the first half of the day. The umbrellas here in the subway can attest to that.

Monday night I had to finish my cut outs for my "Best Day of My Life" book. These are some of the scraps of water color paper left over. I'll upload pictures from that soon.

In the building where I have my "Anatomy of Hell" class there is a long stairway I walk down. Today I realized for the first time that it's a great place to take one of those cliche pictures of stairwells. So I took a few of those, one up one down. 

Today I learned that looking into the eyes of a dog can increase the level of oxytocin in your body, which means doing so has the same effect as looking into the eyes of a baby or small child. Crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment