My photo
There is a space between what we say and what we think, and that gap is never fully realized. But we can continue to try to connect the points, and eventually maybe we can get somewhere.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dinner


I had the opportunity today to watch several films with my mom, but my favorite one we watched over vegan hot dogs this evening. My Dinner with Andre is a fascinating philosophical film by Louis Malle from 1981. It discusses almost every question about life and it's purpose you could have ever imagined, and then some. However, the subject matter was so deep that I almost feel like the first watch was just a practice dive, and I have to watch it a second time to really hit the deep sea. But I do recommend it to practically everyone

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I love, love, LOVE your blog. You are so thoughtful and insightful, so observant and curious and so sweet, humorous, intelligent and delightful. Your ethereal spirit glows from every post. Thank you for sharing this. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete