My photo
There is a space between what we say and what we think, and that gap is never fully realized. But we can continue to try to connect the points, and eventually maybe we can get somewhere.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

LOSTFOUNDART



My 3D Design teacher last semester told me that in order to create something of genius all you have to do is use a lot of the same thing to make one thing. I think that also has something to do with the natural human fascination with collections/ collecting. Which is why Lost Found Art is so amazing. They have just about 60 collections of abandoned objects that have a quality and charisma all of their own, but are combined in an array of themselves making a feast for the eye. They also have objects alone for rent and installation. I just like looking at the website pictures and day dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment