My photo
There is a space between what we say and what we think, and that gap is never fully realized. But we can continue to try to connect the points, and eventually maybe we can get somewhere.

Monday, May 17, 2010

No Excuses

This is just a post to say- although it has been just over two months- I have not died.
But I do have a whole list of things that have been going on in my life that have pulled me away from posting anything up here.
However... these things, although I am listing them for you as some kind of way to ask forgiveness, are no excuse for not posting... at all ... in two months.

Anyway, here's the list (in no particular order):

1. school
2. portfolio
3. work (rugby)
4. internship
5. moving
6. finals
7. lack of internet after moving
8. end of the year parties
9. more walks over the willyburg bridge
10. bikram yoga
11. organizing the insane collection of stuff that I have accumulated
12. reading
13. friends
14. talks with cecylia (really.. they last for HOURS)
15. and an overall attempt to not touch my computer as much (not smart considering I do graphic design....?)

So there you have it... there's definitely a lot of other things distracting me from posting on my little blog, but they're probably not as big of obstacles as the above have been.

But as a side note- now that it's summertime and I'm trying ever so hard to get a set schedule of work and play organized- I do plan on posting a whole lot more.

Ugh. Wish me luck
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment