My photo
There is a space between what we say and what we think, and that gap is never fully realized. But we can continue to try to connect the points, and eventually maybe we can get somewhere.

Monday, January 18, 2010

School has begun

So school started last week, and of course that means I've fallen behind on my posts. This whole post a day thing might end up becoming a post every other day. But I will not let myself fall behind! To make up for my 5 days lacking, I've a few different kinds of pictures to put up today. Each a different but connected experience... connected in that they were all taken this past weekend.
First:



Adrien through a party for his friend's birthday this weekend at the Chelsea Hotel, and I bought myself this adorable bottle of wine. It is hands down the cutest wine label I have come into contact with.

Second:


A view of the Williamsburg Bridge from a ludlow apartment at night. The first picture is darker than what I saw, obviously, but I tried to add to the picture in the second. I can't seem to get over my love for this bridge.

And Third:





For my experimental book art class I have to create a trash book this week. In preparation for the project I began to look at the trash in my neighborhood crevices and then took a few pictures. I particularly loved the smashed pelligrino bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment