My photo
There is a space between what we say and what we think, and that gap is never fully realized. But we can continue to try to connect the points, and eventually maybe we can get somewhere.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Adventurous





Last week in my Anatomy of Hell class I suddenly got the idea to try writing with my left hand. First I jumped straight into scrawling my notes down, but then I thought I should practice the alphabet a few times before I jump to far ahead of myself. It was a really fun practice. Although I felt a little frustrated, I also felt really excited. I tried so hard to connected the muscle memory from my right hand to my left so I could make the characters the way I usually do. I also felt like I was poking a piece of my brain that hadn't been poked for a while... if ever. My goal is to become entirely ambidextrous... so that when I have to hide my identity I have another tool in my box...

No comments:

Post a Comment